Schedule & General Information
The 2018 Greater St. Louis Book Fair will start the evening of May 3, 2018 and continue through the evening of Sunday, May 6.
The following is a preliminary schedule. Fair times, special events, admission and policies may be subject to change.
|Thursday, May 3rd||Opening Night|
|Doors Open. $10 General Admission||04:00 pm - 09:00 pm|
|Friday, May 4th||FREE General Admission||10:00 am - 08:00 pm|
|Saturday, May 5th||Shopping for Persons with Disabilities||09:00 am - 10:00 am|
|FREE General Admission||10:00 am - 08:00 pm|
|Sunday, May 6th||FREE General Admission - Half-Price Day||11:00 am - 06:00 pm|
|Monday, May 7th||Non-Profit Day - Closed to Public||07:30 am - 10:00 am|
- $10 admission for Opening Night
- FREE ADMISSION all other days
- Non-Profit Day is closed to the public and limited to pre-registered 501(c)(3) organizations.
Location / Venue
Greensfelder Recreation Complex, Queeny Park
550 Weidman Rd, Ballwin, MO 63011
- Credit Card: Discover, MasterCard, VISA
Persons found not abiding by the following policies will be asked to leave Book Fair at once:
- Overnight parking is not permitted in Queeny Park. The park closes at dusk.
- Patrons may begin lining up outside the venue at 6 am on opening day. Doors will open at 8 a.m.
- Patrons are limited to one shopping cart at a time.
- Shopping carts cannot be taken into carpeted areas of the complex. Patrons are encouraged to bring their own rolling carts to use in those areas.
- All reserved items will be boxed & sealed until payment is received.
- We are not responsible for protecting or securing items stored at the Information Table for patrons after a sale.
- Unattended boxes or carts will be resorted and restocked.
- Electronic scanners/book purchasing lists may be utilized at book tables only; books may not be scooped up and removed from tables for scanning.
- Patrons purchasing rare and collectible merchandise must remain at the purchase counter while their items are being pulled from the display tables. Request lists will not be fulfilled unless the interested patron is present.