Schedule & General Information
The 2018 Greater St. Louis Book Fair will start the evening of May 3, 2018 and continue through the evening of Sunday, May 6.
The following is a preliminary schedule. Fair times, special events, admission and policies may be subject to change.
|Thursday, May 3rd||Opening Night|
|Doors Open. $10 General Admission||04:00 pm - 09:00 pm|
|Gates Open. $10 General Admission||04:00 pm - 09:00 pm|
|Friday, May 4th||FREE General Admission||10:00 am - 08:00 pm|
|Saturday, May 5th||Shopping for Persons with Disabilities||09:00 am - 10:00 am|
|FREE General Admission||10:00 am - 08:00 pm|
|Sunday, May 6th||FREE General Admission - Half-Price Day||11:00 am - 06:00 pm|
|Monday, May 7th||Non-Profit Day - Closed to Public||07:30 am - 10:00 am|
- $10 admission for Opening Night
- FREE ADMISSION all other days
- Non-Profit Day is closed to the public and limited to pre-registered 501(c)(3) organizations.
Location / Venue
Greensfelder Recreation Complex, Queeny Park
550 Weidman Rd, Ballwin, MO 63011
- Credit Card: Discover, MasterCard, VISA
Persons found not abiding by the following policies will be asked to leave Book Fair at once:
- Patrons may stay in the parking garage overnight Wednesday provided they remain in their vehicles. No campers are allowed.
- Patrons may begin lining up at 6 am on opening day.
- Patrons are limited to one shopping cart at a time.
- Cart contents can be reserved at the secure reserve, large purchase area.
- All reserved items will be boxed & sealed until payment is received.
- All reserved items must be paid for & removed by closing time of that day.
- We are not responsible for protecting or securing items stored for patrons after a sale.
- Unattended boxes or carts will be resorted and restocked.
- Electronic scanners/book purchasing lists may be utilized at book tables only; books may not be scooped up and removed from tables for scanning.
- Patrons purchasing rare and collectible merchandise must remain at the purchase counter while their items are being pulled from the display cases. Request lists will not be fulfilled unless the interested patron is present.