Schedule & General Information
The 2016 Greater St. Louis Book Fair will start the evening of Thursday, April 28 and continue through the evening of Sunday, May 1.
The following is a preliminary schedule. Fair times, special events, admission and policies may be subject to change.
|Thursday, April 28||Opening Night|
|Opening Remarks||03:30 pm - 04:00 pm|
|Gates Open. $10 General Admission||04:00 pm - 09:00 pm|
|Friday, April 29||FREE General Admission||10:00 am - 08:00 pm|
|Saturday, April 20||Shopping for Persons with Disabilities||09:00 am - 10:00 am|
|FREE General Admission||10:00 am - 08:00 pm|
|Sunday, May 1||FREE General Admission - Half-Price Day||11:00 am - 06:00 pm|
|Monday, May 2||Non-Profit Day - Closed to Public||07:30 am - 10:00 am|
- $10 admission for Opening Night
- FREE ADMISSION all other days
- Non-Profit Day is closed to the public and limited to pre-registered 501(c)(3) organizations.
Location / Venue
West County Center
80 West County Center, St. Louis MO 63131
Lower Level of Ballas Parking Garage
West County Center is located at the intersection of I-270 and Manchester Road. The Ballas Parking Garage is located on the east side of the building.
- Credit Card: Discover, MasterCard, VISA
Persons found not abiding by the following policies will be asked to leave Book Fair at once:
- Patrons may stay in the parking garage overnight Wednesday provided they remain in their vehicles. No campers are allowed.
- Patrons may begin lining up at 6 am on opening day.
- Patrons are limited to one shopping cart at a time.
- Cart contents can be reserved at the secure reserve, large purchase area.
- All reserved items will be boxed & sealed until payment is received.
- All reserved items must be paid for & removed by closing time of that day.
- We are not responsible for protecting or securing items stored for patrons after a sale.
- Unattended boxes or carts will be resorted and restocked.
- Electronic scanners/book purchasing lists may be utilized at book tables only; books may not be scooped up and removed from tables for scanning.
- Patrons purchasing rare and collectible merchandise must remain at the purchase counter while their items are being pulled from the display cases. Request lists will not be fulfilled unless the interested patron is present.