Thank you for your interest in supporting the Greater St. Louis Book Fair. The proceeds from your donations will benefit education and literacy programs in the St. Louis metropolitan area.
Type of Items Accepted
- Paperback Books
- Hardback Books
- Graphic Novels
- Limited Magazines - food, art, architecture, antiques or collectible
Items Not Accepted
- Any item not meeting our quality standards
- Reader's Digest Condensed Books
- Removed Library Books
- Law Books Older than 3 Years
- Encyclopedias Older than 10 Years
- General Magazines
- Cassettes & Video Tapes
Because books will be purchased by others to read in their homes, we accept only new or gently used and clean items or rare and best loved treasures. We do not accept donations of moldy, dirty, written in, defaced or otherwise damaged items.
Authorized Drop-Off Locations
Little Book Houses
|Donation Sites - Little Book Houses|
- Clayton - Upper Parking Lot at the Northwest Corner of Forsyth & Jackson
- St. Louis Galleria - Southwest Corner of Parking Lot, Next to Macy's South Entrance
- South County Center - Next to the Macy's Loading Dock
- West St. Louis County - First Bank -- Northwest corner of Manchester and Weidman Rds.
Please be aware that other organizations may falsely claim to collect donations on our behalf. All authorized collection sites and donation drives will be posted on the Greater St. Louis Book Fair website. If you have any questions, please call (314) 993-1995 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To donate 10 boxes or more, call the Book Fair message center at (314) 993-1995. Please leave your name, phone number and zip code. A Book Fair representative will call you back within 48 hours to schedule a pickup.
Donations may be tax deductible. Please email email@example.com to request a receipt post card. At this time, we can not provide a valuation of each donation. However, we suggest you use the guideline of $1 for paperback books and $1- $5 for hardback books.