Each year, Greater St. Louis Book Fair invites representatives from St. Louis area non-profit organizations to take remaining books at no charge for their organization's use. While each year thousands of books remain for organizations to select, we cannot guarantee from year-to-year the genre available. In the past, available books have included fiction, mystery, paperbacks, self-help, spirituality, religion, literature, history, business, math, science, and sports, as well as National Geographic magazines.
Non-Profit Day 2013 will be held Monday, April 29 from 7:30 am to 9:30 am.
THIS EVENT IS CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC. ADMISSION IS LIMITED TO PRE-REGISTERED NON-PROFIT 501(c)(3) ORGANIZATIONS.
If your organization is interested in participating in this special event, please complete and return this registration form as well as proof of your non-profit status (IRS determination letter; Missouri tax exempt letters do NOT qualify) no later than April 21, 2013 to:
Note: Applications must be sent electronically. Documents will no longer be accepted through regular mail service.
Policies and Procedures
- Only pre-registered organizations with proof of non-profit status can attend.
- Check-in will start at 7:00 a.m.
- Due to the breakdown schedule, you must be out of the parking garage by 10:00 a.m.
- Participants must provide their own bags, boxes and personnel to transport your books from the display area to your vehicle; excessively large containers are not allowed.
- Certain rare or collectible items are not included in this offer.
For more information, please contact email@example.com